Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Getting caught up...

So sorry guys! Looks like I have done it again and kind of fell off the face of the earth... You know I really will not mind if you yell at me and tell me to get my act together... just for future reference.

So here goes trying to get you caught up... I will separate it out into a few posts for your reading pleasure :-)


Last Post was Tuesday, February 19 - I had made it to San Antonio and was enjoying my time hanging out with Amber, Jimmy, and Brynn.

Something I forgot to put in the last post was that Jimmy had off on Monday so it was nice that we all got to hang out my first full day in town. They took me to this cool mexican place where you got to watch them make the tortillas, which was pretty awesome.

The next couple days were nice, getting out for lunch, doing a little shopping, mostly just relaxing and being entertained by Brynn. It was a nice break from driving and all the hectic-ness that comes along with an adventure like this.

I was very productive and managed to do a good deal of marketing work for Taft and then I also applied to a bunch of places and contacted a few staffing agencies in Colorado. So here is to hoping it is a good start... 

It was great catching up with Amber and Jimmy is always amusing. There were a couple things that ended up being a bust - I had found a pole studio in town, but they way they are set up I couldn't just join a class without being evaluated, which is smart, but annoying lol. And there was a gymnastics gym not too far away, but I never made it there. Also, I never got to see SeaWorld, so I guess I will have to go back and check that out.

Thursday was a day of self adventuring :-) I will continue on in another post.

No comments: