Saturday, March 8, 2014

Taking its Toll

Diets... bagh! I am a healthy eater, but this is extreme! I just want pizza, beer, mac and cheese, and ice cream! But I am getting there. I successfully added rice into my diet on Thursday and the next item gets added in tomorrow. I have so many options and they have been switching back and forth. I just cannot decide what will be easy on my stomach to add and a good base item to have in the diet. Taking suggestions if you have them... they say to wait a little while before you add back in the big offenders like wheat and dairy... So I plan to do the dairy in stages and wait till the end of the month for wheat.



I am definitely in a funk... I am having some combination of a brain that won't shut off and just going along with the motions. I just want to find some sort of even keel, middle ground. I am an overload of emotions lately, and I truly do not know how to deal with that.I am going to see someone on Monday, and damn I had NO idea just how expensive that was going to be.

Monday is looking up to be a day of learning, growth, and potential change. I am meeting with a therapist to hopefully help quiet my head and get me back in-tune with myself;  a nutritionist to help with this diet and getting my fibro under control; then I am going to check out a new town. I am meeting with a friend who has a company that is interested in bringing me on to find out if it will work out for both of us; and ending off the day with a date! Weird... it will be my first date ever from online dating site... intrigued to see how this goes.

But first, tomorrow should be fun as I am going to Nederland for the ending of the Deadman Days. It is this whole, big three day celebration of a dead man conserved in ice. There are all sorts of events like polar plunges, frozen turkey bowling, volleyball, breakfasts, etc. It will be nice to get out of my house, off of my couch, surround my people...

I need to find a new creative outlet. My wrist is still pretty messed up from snowboarding, which limits a lot of my exercise. Plus my gym membership has run out so I am in serious need of some home exercises, motivation, energy, a exercise buddy... something, anything... I cannot wait to add more regular foods into my diet and to figure out this emotional crap so it can get back into a good routine and back on track.

I was trying so hard to focus on one thing at a time (my health), and the universe just did not want that to happen. I am not sure what I am supposed to do, but I know I need to do something, I cannot just be thing, do nothing, hope for something to change...

UGH BUZZZ BUZZZ BUZZZ...

Perhaps I will get in another update on Tuesday to let you all know how it goes...

No comments: