Monday, January 30, 2012

Adventures

So as I have mentioned earlier, and probably numerous times happiness is a big part of success in my eyes. And happiness can be derived from having lots of fun. So I have decided to compile a list of the many things I would like to try, get involved in, or return to over the next couple of years that I think will help enrich my life, help me have fun, and ultimately make me happy.

Archery
Trapeze
Hip-Hop Dance Classes
Teaching Gymnastics
Pole Fitness -- Perhaps Teaching
Skiing and/or Snowboard
Tubing
Jet Skiing
Snowmobiling
Swimming/Diving
Ski Diving
Trampoline Gym
Disc Golf
Camping
Sewing
My Religion and belief system
Feng Shui
Accessorizing my outfits (shocker for some I know haha)
Slacklining
Rollerblading
Wine and Food Tastings
Motorcycles -- riding and/or fixing -- same goes for old cars
Billiards -- pool and darts (maybe join a league) and bowling too
Live sporting events -- especially Pro Teams
Live music -- for both bands I do and do not know
Comedy Shows
Kayaking and White Water Rafting
Hiking
Exploring
Visiting Museums and historical sites -- most interest lies in art and science
Finish my tattoos
Yoga
Beer Making
Card and Board Games
Books -- broaden my reading interests
TRAVEL! Fill up my passport! and see all of the US
Create things...

I do not think this list is nearly complete, but I think it might be a good start.

What do you think? Any good suggestions for additions

No comments: